Fees for Dry Needling, Acupuncture & Regenerative Injection Therapy
- Dry Needling Initial Visit – $150 (includes exam, treatment plan design and first treatment)
- Acupuncture Initial Visit – $150 (includes exam, treatment plan design and first treatment)
- Regenerative Injection (Prolotherapy / Prolozone) – Initial Visit $300 (includes exam, treatment plan design and first treatment)
- Follow up visit for Dry Needling – $75 – $125 (depending on the complexity & # of areas treated)
- Follow up visit for Acupuncture – $75 – $125 (depending on the complexity & # of areas treated)
- Followup Prolozone / Prolotherapy – $200 – $300 (depending on the complexity & # of areas treated)
A note about insurance.
Insurance: I am out of network with all insurance and do not directly bill any kind of insurance, medicare or medicade. Our treatments are a simple flat fee with no surprise bills or co-pays.
Choosing an out of network provider gives you complete control over your therapy – there are no waitlists and you can choose exactly who you see and find an expert for your needs, you don’t have to meet a crazy high deductible and there are no surprise bills or co-pays.
If you have not been happy with the care you have been receiving, and you’ve seen multiple physicians within the insurance model, it might be time to re-think the past treatments you’ve had and seek care outside of the conventional insurance model.
Physicians within the insurance system are going to recommend the things insurance will cover even it isn’t the most appropriate therapy for your specific needs.
If we were to accept insurance, then your care would be dictated by what insurance would cover and Dr. Hanson would not be able to provide the high level of comprehensive care and that he strives to deliver each time you visit.
By not accepting insurance Dr. Hanson can give you exactly what you need to get better as quickly as possible. The procedures we often use are generally not covered by most insurance plans even though they are highly researched, well studied and used by millions of people across the world.
*Note: the treatment we provide is of a significantly higher quality and ultimately the same price than what you will find at subpar clinics who do accept insurance. Remember for your insurance to cover a procedure, you have to first meet your yearly deductible then also pay a co-pay for each visit, we would also be required to bill you for any balance the insurance company wouldn’t cover. In the end our treatments are less expensive with the flat fee model we use.
The fastest way to book a visit is through our online schedule below.
1202 W. Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
Mon-Thur 9:00 - 5:00