Prolozone In Tampa
Your affordable alternative to Stem Cells & PRP Injections.
Joint pain can keep you from living your life to the fullest. You may feel like you’re a prisoner to your own body. Prolozone, an all natural regenerative injection therapy can help reduce or eliminate your joint pain, so you can get back to doing the things you love.
Schedule your free consultation today and see how we can help get you back on track.
Conditions Prolzone Is Helpful For:
What is Prolozone?
It’s an all natural regenerative injection of vitamins and oxygen which enhances and stimulates our natural cellular repair activity—providing the building blocks necessary to heal your joints.
Prolo-Ozone combines traditional Dextrose Prolotherapy, Ozone therapy & Neural therapy. This powerful combination is designed to reduce pain, decrease inflammation & start the regenerative healing process. We place ozone (which turns to oxygen) & a vitamin mixture directly into tissue & joints that needs to heal. This stimulates growth factors, collagen production, & energy production which helps your joint and the surrounding ligaments, tendons and nerves heal.
Prolozone injections are a great alternative to PRP & Stem Cell treatments and are generally 1/10 the cost and just as effective.
What to Expect With Prolozone Treatment
How Does Prolozone Work
- Pain happens because your body’s healing capacity can’t keep up with the wear and tear we place on it. This especially happens in tissues with poor bloodflow and leads to a state of oxygen deprivation in these painful areas.
- Prolozone Injections help to stimulate the natural healing and regeneration process by injecting Dextrose, Vitamins, Oxygen (ozone) to stimulate blood flow around injured and damaged tissues and re-start the entire healing cascade.
- Dextrose calms down irritated nerves and helps to stimulate a healing response to damaged and injured areas. It helps your body to release growth factors and stimulates collagen production. This helps your joint and the surrounding ligaments and tendons regenerate and heal.
- Ozone places oxygen directly into damaged joints and tissues, Hyperoxygenating the damaged areas which improves healing & regeneration.
- The Vitamin mixture provides the building blocks for healing and allows your cells to function properly.
- The combination of Dextrose & Ozone stimulates the deposition and activity of fibroblasts and chondroblasts. These cells synthesize the collagen and cartilage that the body uses to repair damaged ligaments and joints. This increase in cellular repair activity strengthens and tightens the injured tissues; thereby stabilizing the area, and removing the cause of the pain.
What Conditions Are Treated With Prolozone?
- Back and neck pain with or without degenerative disk disease, facet joint issues or radiculopathy (Sciatica).
- Shoulder pain from rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, and tendonitis or ligament tears.
- Osteoarthritis of the hips, knees and spine
- Knee pain from meniscus tears, degeneration, arthritis, ligament injuries and nerve irritation.
- Prolozone Therapy is also excellent for many other types of musculoskeletal pain, including fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ syndrome, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, neuromas, tennis elbow and virtually any sports injuries.
- It can be especially effective in treating areas that have previously been operated on because of the significant injury that occurs to tissues like muscles & ligaments during surgery.
How Much Does Prolozone Cost?
- Prolozone is very inexpensive especially when compared to PRP or Stem Cells.
- You can receive an entire course of treatment (4-6 Ozone Injections) for the cost of a single PRP injection.
- Prolozone also allows for a more comprehensive treatment targeting more pain generators compared to a PRP treatment because we aren’t limited to the amount of solution we use.
- Treatment cost ranges from $300-$400 depending on the area(s) we need to treat, # of joints, etc.
- We will ALWAYS discuss the exact pricing with you during your Initial Consultation and make it clear the EXACT cost.
The fastest way to book a visit is through our online schedule below.
Ready to be pain free?
Fill out the form below and we will reach out with a text message in 1 business days to schedule a short phone call to see how we can help!